PROPOSAL FOR UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES
We introduce the Nigerian Chamber of Commerce – USA (NICOCUSA) and also to request your consideration for participating in our community Marketing and student Recruitment Program for Universities/Colleges. NICOCUSA was borne out of the need to create a bridge between the United States and Nigeria and Africa as a whole with a focus on economic development and educational and socio- cultural exchanges program.
Increasingly, African youths in general and in particular Nigerian youths are in quest for western education and most of them are seeking to acquire higher education in the United States of America. NICOCUSA is therefore poised to facilitate this quest to ensure that prospective students will have maximum opportunities to access and assess the best schools, programs and resources available to them. It is also our intent that institutions will have the opportunity to review and consider list of students who have shown interest in various institution of their choosing. In effect, we are bringing students and institutions together like never before by creating a platform for students and academic institutions interaction.
WHO WE ARE
Nigerian Chamber of Commerce-USA (NICOCUSA) was founded by Gregory Ihenacho in the year 2002. As an enterprising young man, Mr. Ihenacho perceived the imperative and effects of business network. NICOCUSA was therefore created to bridge the gap that exists between business communities in the United States and in Nigeria. The founder, who has passion for creating a vibrant and sustainable international business league, has profoundly been of remarkable impact in bringing together so many Nigerian and US businesses to liaise since the establishment of NICOCUSA. The organization, which was fashioned to promote business and information exchange between the United States and Nigeria, is currently held in high repute.
The Nigerian Chamber of Commerce-USA is established to promote international trade, cultural and education exchanges between the peoples and business communities of the United States and Nigeria. Our approach is to lobby both countries’ law makers; fight unfavorable trade policies and restrictions, hold periodic trade briefings and assiduously work to correct the poor image and perception many Americans associate with the Nigerian government, and Nigerians in general.
- To create enough awareness to sensitize primarily the U.S. congress, business leaders and the public about the potentials and tremendous growth opportunities offered by the emerging Nigerian economy.
- To establish strategic alliance between the United States and Nigeria that will enable an increase exploration, promotion and development of mutually rewarding international trade and investment opportunities.
- To increase international trade, educational development and investments opportunities between the United States and Nigeria.
- To increase opportunities to generate new sources of revenues for governments, educational institutions, businesses and workers.
- To improve quality of live and environment in Nigeria with improved national economy and quality education.
- To increase and improve cultural and academic exchanges and relationship between both countries.
NICOCUSA seeks to stimulate a vibrant business economy for US businesses and Nigerian businesses to trade and improve on Nigeria’s education system, while being reputed as one of the best chambers of commerce across the nation.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
Our aim and objective is to act as a veritable bridge between your institution and prospective students from Africa. We are very familiar with our communities’ terrain and we hope to reach your potential candidates using our tested and proven methods of marketing.
In order to achieve our aims and objectives, we will expect a token marketing fee of $5,000 (five thousand dollars). This will cover the cost of:
- Video commercial about your institution and services specifically designed to target members of community.
- Electronic and print media advertisement within the African cultural event programs.
- Printing of flyers and posters strategically distributed and pasted at various African establishments all across the United States.
- Renting of venue for a one-on-one customer drive program.
Community based Website customized website development: Our website development division of the Nigerian Chamber of Commerce-USA, Pack N Cash (www.packncash.com). We will develop a brand new website specifically designed to showcase your institution and programs, to our greater community. This platform could be used to share your institution’s programs, unique environment and other opportunity available to our community.
We will achieve our aims and objectives through the following methods:
- Organizing a recruitment forum for institutions registered with NICOCUSA at strategic location across the United States and also in Lagos and Abuja in Nigeria for students who are registered to take advantage of this program.
- Producing a video commercial to be used to sensitize potentially qualified students for admission assessment by your institution
- We will run this video in the social media to reach millions of African/Nigerian youth in our data base
- We will package and market your institution among our community taking into consideration our local African/Nigerian content.
On your own part, we expect a total marketing package fee of $2, 500 (two thousand five hundred dollars) only.
- This will cover the cost of sixty seconds video commercial
- Electronic and print media advertisement within the Africans in general and Nigeria communities in particular
- Printing of flyers and posters
- Renting a venue for a one-on-one candidate and meeting point for offsite interviews.
- Mobilizing the prospective students to attend
- One-year free Chamber membership (valued at $2500)
- Complimentary or Discounted Admission to NICOCUSA Signature Events and Mixers
- Complimentary Listing on the Official NICOCUSA Website at www.nicocusa.com
- Complimentary Business Start-Up Assistance (Trademarks, Copyright, Incorporations)
- Complimentary Event Planning Services (Government, Corporate, Seminars, Symposiums)
- Complimentary Visa Facilitation Service (Invitation Letters, Endorsements)
- Complimentary Travel Planning (Visas, Air/Ground Transportation, Hotel, and Meals)
- Complimentary Assistance with Large Scale Procurements (Shares and Bonds, Personal and/or Commercial Real Estate, Vehicles, Tools, Machinery)
We look forward to welcoming you to our large family of solid middle class, well educated potential consumers living here in the United States of America. Our community boasts of a buying power of $75 billion dollars and still growing!
Should you have any further inquiry regarding this proposal, do not hesitate to reach our corporate head office.
Make checks Payable to: NICOCUSA
Mr. Gregory Ihenacho
Founder and CEO
Mr. Forster Ekwubiri
- Contact our customer support team if you have any further questions.
Nigerian Chamber of Commerce United States Office
468 North Camden Drive, Suite #234 Beverly Hills, CA 90210
(+1) 310 285-1719
Nigerian Chamber of Commerce Nigeria Office
(+234) 813 574 2267
No 52 International Airport Road Mafoluku Oshodi, Lagos